Introduction Westland Survival MOD
Westland Survival MOD is a mobile game that allows you to play as a cowboy in the old west. You have to explore the area, kill zombies and other creatures, and collect resources to survive. There are several intriguing aspects to the game. You can create your own character with different clothes and guns. You can also ride horses, which will make traveling easier.
There are many weapons to choose from: pistols, rifles, shotguns, and even grenades! And you don’t have to worry about hunger because there are plenty of food items scattered around the map for you to collect.
The graphics are great and there are many different environments to explore: deserts, forests and even snowy mountains! But be careful because there are many dangerous enemies lurking around every corner!
Explore the Wild West
You can explore the map in search of hidden treasures, meet different characters and interact with them to complete missions. It is a survival game so you have to craft items and upgrade your character’s skills. There are great graphics and music that make it addictive to play.
Craft and Build
Crafting is a vital part of survival, and you need to craft everything from tools and weapons to clothes and other items. The better crafts you have the better equipped you will be when facing the dangers that lie ahead. In addition to crafting objects, you can also create a home where you can cook food, store your items and take shelter from the elements.
If there are multiple people playing together in Westland Survival: Cowboy Game MOD then it is recommended that each player makes their own house so they can all survive together as well as protect themselves from wild animals or predators who may want to eat them!
There are many different types of materials used for crafting such as wood planks which are used primarily for building houses but also fences around your property or even fences around entire towns! You can also make fences using stone bricks which must first be mined by digging into hillsides with pickaxes (another type of tool).
Bounty Hunter Missions
The Bounty Hunter Missions are the best way to earn money in Westland Survival. The bounty office and sheriff’s office are located in Westland, where you can accept a variety of missions from them. There are different types of rewards for each type of mission, so choose wisely!
- There are a lot of different robbery missions in this game. You can rob other players or the bank. In order to do this, you must first find out if someone is playing and then use a hatchet to chop their tree down. If you cut their tree down, they will be unable to play for 24 hours.
- Another way that you can rob someone is by going into the sheriff’s office and stealing their wallet from under their desk which has $100 in it. This is only available after completing mission 4 and then going back as an outlaw again to try it again.
- You also have access to robbing trains and train stations once you complete mission 7 with Boyd as one of your gang members (you’ll know who he is because he’ll have a mustache). When robbing trains, take note that they’re harder than robbing towns because there are more people around so it takes longer for them to get away from the area before being able to collect the money inside their briefcase or safe box at any given location where these objects might be found.
Survive the Wild West in this online game
In Westland Survival: Cowboy Game, you’ll explore the Wild West, crafting and building your way through this online game. You can choose to play as a bounty hunter who pursues criminals for rewards, or you can become a robber yourself.
Also available are trading tycoon missions where players can make money by selling their goods at market. In addition, there are “minigames” which offer special challenges that reward players with extra experience points and other bonuses.
Westland Survival Features
- A variety of tools and weaponry
- A sizable map with various sites
- Different types of enemies that can be killed by using different weapons and tools
Westland Survival FAQs
Westland Survival: Cowboy Game: What is it?
Westland Survival: Cowboy is a Western-themed survival game where you can play as a cowboy and hunt animals, build your own house, and make friends. You can choose to play in single player mode or multiplayer mode with your friends.
How do I get started?
The game need first be downloaded from the Google Play store. Then open it up and select "Play Now". You'll be prompted to create an account—just enter your email address and password! That's it! Now you're ready to play!
How do I play?
To navigate the globe, tap the screen. When you're ready to interact with things nearby, tap once more. People that want to talk to you or trade with you will show up on the screen as tiny blue dots; tap on them to learn more about what they need from you!
Westland Survival Conclusion
The Wild West is a dangerous place and you need to be prepared for anything. If you like RPGs and survival games, then this one is perfect for you! It contains all kinds of interesting things from exploring new areas to crafting items and building your own settlements. You can even rob other players, so that they don’t have any resources left over from their hard work when they try again next time around! Play now here on HTWARES and be a Cowboy.