Trustwallet is a type of cryptocurrency wallet used to support users to store and manage Coins/Tokens. Allows users full use to hold their own assets. So what is Trustwallet? How do they support users? Join us to answer the questions for you in this article.
About the Trustwallet app
TrustWallet is a dedicated e-wallet platform for cryptocurrencies, aiming to facilitate users to manage their digital assets efficiently and securely. Each individual can own an encrypted storage wallet, and to access and make transactions, they will need to use a private key, called a “Private Key.” This private key plays an important role as a “key” for e-wallets.
On August 1, 2018, Trust Wallet — a project founded by Viktor Radchenko and his company Six Days — reached a milestone by becoming part of the Binance system, one of the most important and largest cryptocurrency exchanges globally. This confirms the acknowledgment and confidence in Trust Wallet’s potential and quality in providing a secure and convenient e-wallet solution to the cryptocurrency user community.
The advantages and disadvantages of the Trustwallet
All apps have their own pros and cons, and the wallet is no exception. So, let’s find out the advantages and disadvantages of the Wallet with us to help you look at it most objectively.
Advantages of Trustwallet
- Supported Vietnamese
- Free on download
- Each device is provided with a secure key, so the Trustwallet wallet is very secure
- Users have the right to control their own encryption
- Offers trading capabilities for over 1 million different crypto assets.
- The interface is optimized on any device, so it is very easy to trade on Binance exchange
- With 100% support from the famous exchange Binance in account hacked due to system failure, 100% compensation will be given.
Cons of Wallet
- Trust Wallet is definitely a good choice for the Binance ecosystem. However, when you want to trade on other exchanges and wallets, there might be some difficulties.
- To ensure maximum safety and security, Trust Wallet requires users to store their own Backup Phrase. This is extremely important because when you forget your password or get logged out, you can use Backup Phrase to restore your wallet. Remember, if you lose your backup phrase, you will lose your wallet along with all the assets inside it.
How to download the Trustwallet app to your phone for free
- Step 1: Click on the link xapkfree, then enter the keyword Trustwallet in the search box
- Step 2: You select the application above, then will scroll to the bottom of the article and click Download to download the game to your phone.
- Step 3: The process of spreading the game to your phone will take 2-3 minutes, after downloading, you can log in to experience immediately.
How to use Trustwallet
Trustwallet is now established and appears on all platforms suitable for all devices such as IOS, Android and Laptop. So using Trustwallet wallet is becoming much easier and easier. So how to register? How to use each function on the application, let’s answer together.
How to create an account and use Trustwallet
- Step 1: Open the app and click on the “Create a new wallet” box to create a new account
- Step 2: Trust Wallet gives you a series of 12 recovery keywords, called “Backup Phrase.” Take note of them and save them in a safe place, don’t share with others.
- Step 3: After you have entered the 12 recovery keywords that you were generated earlier, Trustwallet will ask you to confirm them again. Follow the instructions and then select “Done” to complete this confirmation step. Thus, the account registration has been completed successfully.
How to Add Crypto to Your Wallet
Step 1: Tap the “+” sign on the right side of the screen.
Step 2: Select the cryptocurrency (or) Coin you want to add to your wallet.
Step 3: After that, return to the main screen to check the Tokens (or) Coins that you have selected.
How to receive crypto from external sources to Trust Wallet.
Step 1: Select the cryptocurrency or token you want to receive
Step 2: Click “copy” the wallet address
Step 3: Transfer the address you copied to the person who sent the crypto assets to you.
How to send crypto assets from your Trustwallet externally.
Step 1: Select the cryptocurrency (or) token you want to send
Step 2: Press the “Send” button
Step 3: Enter the amount of crypto (or) the amount of tokens you want to send and click “Confirm” to confirm.
FAQs about the Trustwallet app
Although the Trustwallet application is an extremely secure e-wallet, there are many questions about the application. Then let’s answer all these questions with us!
How many accounts can one person create on Trustwaller app?
Typically, one person can create 15 accounts on the Trustwallet app
Can the account in my Trustwallet be recovered?
When you forget your login password, you can completely recover your wallet account provided you remember 14 Seed Phrase keywords.
Is Trustwallet highly secure?
Trustwallet wallet always emphasizes everyone's security and privacy, so people have complete peace of mind when using the application. However, you
The introduction of the smart platform of the Wallet makes it possible for users to take advantage of the opportunity to profit from virtual currencies. The information shared above partly helps to provide important knowledge about this application. Download the application and discover the interesting services that this cryptocurrency wallet brings.