Introduction about Balabolka
Balabolka is a text-to-speech utility that can convert text to audible speech. It is free of charge and does not require any additional software. The program uses the SAPI interface from Microsoft and supports notes containing all letters, punctuation, numbers, symbols and formatting.
Balabolka is a Text-To-Speech (TTS) program
Text-to-Speech (TTS) is a technology that converts written text into audible speech. The term “text” refers to any digital representation of language, including but not limited to plain text, rich text format, and HTML. TTS engines are often referred to as software voices or synthesizers.
Some of the benefits of using TTS include:
- The ability to read visually inaccessible documents such as books and spreadsheets.
- A more efficient use of time by being able to listen instead of read back what you have written down yourself in case you made an error while writing it down manually.
Balabolka automatically imports all voices installed on your computer
Balabolka can speak any text you give it using computer voices installed on your system. The following languages are supported by the translator:
- English (American and British)
- Spanish (Latin and Spain)
You can change the default voice by choosing another language in the menu. If you wish to install a new voice, you will need to download a Windows compatible speech synthesizer with support for one of the mentioned languages above or create your own voice using eSpeak or other open source software.
You can save the words displayed on screen as a WAV, MP3, MP4 or OGG file
If you choose WAV – the audio will be saved in the lossless PCM Wave format. If you choose one of the compression formats (MP3 or OGG), it will save only a part of speech with all information kept. You can also save your recording in compressed video formats: MPEG-4 and AVI. In case of MPEG-4, it will also take care about adding needed tags (like duration) to your video file automatically during conversion.
The program can read the clipboard content, view text from CHM, DjVu, DOC, EPUB and RTF files
Balabolka is a Windows program that can convert sound files to text. It supports all versions of Windows operating systems from 95 to 10.
Part of the text can be pronounced by pressing a hotkey
- You can select text with your mouse.
- You can use the keyboard to select text.
- You can select the text by touching it with your finger on touchpads
- Or, you can use hotkeys to select a piece of text
A minor part of the text can be changed using voice commands
- If you don’t like the text of your document, you can use voice commands to change it.
- You can also change the text by writing it down and then reading it back. This way, you don’t have to look at the screen while typing, which is convenient if you are not used to using a computer mouse. In addition, this method is good for practicing pronunciation and spelling skills.
- For example, if there is an error in a phrase or sentence that was written earlier in the document and now needs correction – then this correction can be done simply by repeating everything again (after listening carefully).
- Another way to correct mistakes is by writing down what should be corrected on another sheet of paper, rereading that part aloud into their device’s microphone (and making sure they’re not speaking too loudly) before typing out exactly what they said into their computer again – thus bypassing any potential misunderstanding due to hearing loss etc.”
Balabolka is a great text to speech software
As you can see, Balabolka is a great text to speech software that can read the clipboard content, view the text from CHM, DjVu, DOC, EPUB, FB2, HTML, ODT and RTF files. You can also use Balabolka to listen to audio books or documents in foreign languages. The program has an extensive range of features that make it a versatile tool for anyone who wants to have their computer read text aloud.
- Support for all Windows versions and Windows 10;
- Support for all audio formats, including wav, mp3, ogg and many others;
- Text to Speech conversion of documents, PDF files and websites;
- Speech Synthesizer support;
- Several reading algorithms are available;
What is Balabolka?
Balabolka is a free text-to-speech program that uses the Microsoft Speech API to read text aloud on your computer. It supports multiple languages and has many other features, such as a word processor, a web browser, and even games.
How do I install Balabolka?
Installing Balabolka is very easy—just download it from our website and run the installer. You can also run it directly from its executable file (balabolka.exe).
How do I uninstall Balabolka?
To uninstall Balabolka, go to Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs. Select "Balabolka" from the list of programs, then click Uninstall/Change.
Balabolka is a great text to speech software. It has many features that make it stand out from other programs in the same category. The voice quality is excellent and you can customize it as per your needs. The hotkeys make it easy to select parts of text and change its pronunciation without using mouse clicks.
You can also save files in various formats like MP3, OGG or WMA so that they can be played back later on any device with speakers. Download here in HTWARES.